Start a new campaign to test your users with an attack simulation or enroll them in mandatory training.
You create campaigns with an assistant that uses templates. The templates can be customized to suit your organization and your users. To create a campaign:
Sophos Central Phish Threat
Includes: Managed from Sophos Central, Phish Threat includes the Campaign Builder, Attack Templates, Interactive Training Modules, and a reporting dashboard for all users registered with the organization's email domain. Sophos Phish Threat, the product we work on, makes it easy for you to run simulated phishing programs, measure results, and target training where it’s needed. You can try it for free for 30 days.
Central Phish Threat
Central Phish Threats
- Go to Phish Threat > Campaigns.
- Click New Campaign and give the campaign a name.
- Select a campaign type.
- Select the language for the email template and training modules.
- Click Next.
- On the Choose Attack page select attacks from the various styles and difficulty levels available. Click Next.
- Select one or more training courses. Click NextUsers who are tricked by the simulated attack are enrolled in these courses. Enrolling users in training after failing a test is optional.
- In Customize you can tailor elements of the campaign for your organization and your users. Click Next.
The elements you can customize differ depending on the type of attack and whether you are enrolling users on training courses after failing tests.Warning Customizations to the Reminder Email and the landing pages are set globally. They are used by all current and future campaigns in your account. There is no option to return them to their original format.
- Choose which Users or user Groups to send the campaign to. Click NextClick Auto-enroll new users to this campaign to enroll new users into this campaign as you add them to Sophos Central.
- Review your selections from the previous steps.
- Then schedule your campaign and set the Sending Increment.Note Any actions taken by users after the End Date are not factored into the campaign results.
- Click Done to save the campaign.