The Citrix Workspace app allows for secure, unified access to all of your SaaS apps, web apps, virtual apps, files, and desktops. If your company uses Citrix, simply login with your company credentials to access all of the resources you need to be productive from anywhere. The Citrix Workspace App incorporates the full capabilities of Citrix Receiver. In Q3 2018, Citrix Receiver was replaced by the Citrix Workspace App. Can I continue to use Citrix Receiver to launch Netcare Portal, or is an upgrade to the Citrix Workspace App required? Www.citrix.com + www.citrix.com.
|Type||Desktop virtualization software|
Citrix Workspace (formerly Citrix Workspace Suite) is a digital workspacesoftware platform developed by Citrix Systems that allows multiple users to remotely access and operate Microsoft Windowsdesktops running in a datacenter or a public or private cloud, via devices located elsewhere. Users are able to access virtual desktops and applications through Citrix Workspace App. Applications are delivered and managed via Citrix Virtual Apps.
- ^'Citrix makes VDI faster, secure, more reliable and cheaper on storage with the latest XenApp and XenDesktop'. Cloud Computing Intelligence. August 20, 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^ abRicknäs, Mikael (April 14, 2008). 'Citrix sets price and release date for XenDesktop'. Network World. Retrieved 25 June 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Howsw, Brett (July 14, 2015). 'Citrix brings full support for Windows 10 to its desktop virtualization products'. AnandTech. Retrieved 14 July 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Establish incoming and outgoing connections between devices
- Real-time remote access and support
- Collaborate online, participate in meetings, and chat with others
Buy a license in order to use even more TeamViewer features
Check out additional TeamViewer remote desktop support and collaboration downloads
Optimized for instant remote desktop support, this small customer module does not require installation or administrator rights — simply download, double click, and give the provided ID and password to your supporter.
TeamViewer Host is used for 24/7 access to remote computers, which makes it an ideal solution for uses such as remote monitoring, server maintenance, or connecting to a PC or Mac in the office or at home. Install TeamViewer Host on an unlimited number of computers and devices. As a licensed user, you have access to them all!
Join or Start a Meeting:
TeamViewer Meeting installs on your desktop all the essential meeting tools you need to communicate better with your teams and clients, from anywhere, any time.
TeamViewer MSI Package
TeamViewer MSI is an alternative installation package for the full version of TeamViewer or for TeamViewer Host. TeamViewer MSI is used to deploy TeamViewer via Group Policy (GPO) in an Active Directory domain.
Please note: TeamViewer MSI is only available with a Corporate license.
TeamViewer Portable generally comprises all the features of the full version of TeamViewer without the need to install anything. Instead, TeamViewer Portable runs directly from a USB stick or the Cloud — TeamViewer Portable is the perfect solution when you are on the road and using different computers.
Bu Citrix Workspace
Looking for an older TeamViewer version or want to learn more about our supported operating systems?
Byu Citrix Workspace Sign In
See previous versions
Supported operating systems