- A Quick-start Guide
- Blender 2.49b Tutorial
- Blender 2.49 Nif Plugin
- Blender Software Download
- Blender 2.49 Import Nif
Blender 3D 2.49: Working with Textures. Packt - September 3, 2010 - 12:00 am. 8 min read (For more resources on Blender, see here.) Before we start to dig into textures, let me say that the biggest problem of working with them is actually finding or creating a good texture. That’s why it’s highly recommended that you start to. Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. Blender - Browse /Blender2.49b at SourceForge.net Join/Login.
Abstract:The tutorial shows how to install blender. It uncovers the secrets of the blender console and it explains how to verify that blender has been instal. Blender 3.0 (alpha) Blender 2.93 (beta) Blender 2.92 (latest stable release) Blender 2.91; Blender 2.90; Older versions. Blender 2.83; Blender 2.82; Blender 2.81; Blender 2.80; Blender 2.79; Older Versions (archived) Blender feature demos. Blender feature demo scene info. Blender is a free software 3D animation program. It can be used for modelling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulating, non-linear editing, compositing, and creating interactive 3D applications.
- blender noobs
related tutorials from other sites:
One advantage of blender is the possibility to be expandable with customization scripts. blender contains a complete python-interpreter, so scripting works out of the box.
A Quick-start Guide
Many python-scripts are already bundled with blender but there are much more scripts available. And they have been created to make your work with blender much easier. Even if you are an non experienced user, you will probably need to install your own script collection. So i will show you now, how to do that in a convenient way.
First, i will create a script-directory on the file system. I will place it right into my personal directory. I have already downloaded a couple of scripts, and i place them now into the just created directory. By the way, these scripts contain primstar, an exporter, importer, and generator for sculpted prims. If you want to know more about that, please watch our follow up tutorials.
Ok! Now i start blender.
- In the upper left corner you see the information icon. This is a hidden window. You can access it by placing the cursor on the window border, left mouse click and then drag the window down. The user preferences appear.
- Go to the right side and click the button: “File Paths”. A set of input fields appear.
- Locate the field labeled with: “python scripts”, and click on the associated folder icon. a file selector box appears.
- Now navigate to your scripts directory.
- Then select the directory by clicking on: “select script path” now blender immediately finds and recognizes all scripts, which we have placed into our personal directory.
Blender 2.49b Tutorial
Blender 2.49 Nif Plugin
Let’s navigate to some places, where you can now see, how nice the scripts integrate into the blender interface.
Blender Software Download
- Now move the user preferences window out of sight.
- One final task is still to be done. If you exit blender now, it will silently forget about your custom scripts directory. So we have to tell blender to preserve this information.
- go to file -> save default settings.
From now on blender remembers your settings whenever you start it again. You can jump start into your blender art work creation now.
If you like to get more information about how to create sculpted prims with blender we invite you to also watch our other video tutorials. You can always find the newest videos on the machinimatrix website.
Blender 2.49 Import Nif
Have fun, and see you later!