Size of RAM matters, it plays a vital role in your system performance, If you have a system with 8 GB or More RAM then you don’t need to worry about anything, you will always experience lightning fast operation.
But what if you have only 2 GB RAM?
In order to experience better performance on a system with lower RAM, you can use RAM cleaner. RAM cleaner is the software that enables you to optimize your RAM & offers you a real performance boost.
Clean out and optimize RAM to speed up your devices—for free with Avira System Speedup for Windows, and Optimizer for macOS and Android. Random Access Memory (RAM): Three little letters and a very large impact on system performance. We recommend switching to Windows 10 before downloading Avira software. Update your Windows version here. TweakNow PowerPack is more geared towards customizing the way Windows 10 behaves rather than the way it looks. For example, you can set up an automatic shutdown which will turn off your computer at a specific time, optimize your system's RAM usage, and create a special shortcut for CPU-intensive apps that can automatically assign the highest CPU priority level and free up sufficient RAM.
That software cleans out old memory and boosts available RAM.
There are tons of RAM cleaner available out there. For your convenience, our team of professional shortlisted top 10 best RAM cleaners for Windows 10 & we have also shared the complete method on how you can download, install & use RAM cleaner on your system.
Reviews of 10 Best RAM Cleaner For PC
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is not just a RAM cleaner; it’s a full-fledged windows optimizer specially designed for Windows 10.
When you run it on your system, it will clean all the unnecessary services running in the background in order to boost the performance.
It also allows you to clean the startup folder so you can experience a quick boot. Once you have optimized your system with this Ashampoo WinOptimizer, it feels like new.
- Eliminate browsing traces
- Extensive analytical capabilities
- Win10 Privacy Control enables
- File Wiper eliminates files permanently and renders them irrecoverable.
- Completely free to use
2.Super PC Care
This Super PC care tool can be promoted as a one-stop Windows maintenance tool. By removing infected files, unnecessary programs & services, it will make your system faster.
Also, keep your system secure from infected files & programs & to recover additional stores, it will also clear all junk files in your PC.
In the Free version of Super PC Care, you will get the limited options, but when you upgrade for a premium one, you can entirely optimize your Windows.
- Detects and removes malware
- Remove useless startup
- Prevent data loss
- Regular database updates
- Mitigate even the latest threats
3.Advanced system optimizer
This is a perfect PC optimizer for those who love gaming, but because of low configure facing lag, its advanced Game Optimizer will run all your game in a dedicated sandbox mode.
Advanced System Optimizer will also take care of driver updates; you can download & install the official update in just a few clicks, & also offers you malware protection & security.
Talking about the paid version, it will cost you about ₹1800, but the options in the premium version will offer a one-stop solution for all your needs.
- Improved game performance
- Driver updater
- System cleaner & optimizer
- Malware protection & security
- Driver updater
4.Wise Memory Optimizer
It has feature called automatic tune-up & optimization of RAM will automatically run optimizer, when the RAM of the system goes below the specified value, which you can specify.
The user interface of this optimizer is the main highlight; it’s straightforward to use & configure; you will not see any complicated setup. Just open it & click on the “Optimize Now” button; in the next few minutes, your system will entirely optimize.
- Completely free
- Compatible with almost all windows versions
- Comes with a portable version
- Easy to use
- Free up more memory with one-click.
RAMRush is entirely free to use RAM cleaner & PC optimizer; there is no premium version available out there. It will help you to defragment system physical memory, enhance the system performance, & help you to recover memory from Windows application.
Feature very easy to use inter, just install & open the application; it will show the complete stat regarding your CPU & RAM uses, you need to click on the Start Optimization button to start with it.
It is not just about the recovery of memory; this software optimizes the PC in a way so that you will not face any system crashes & lag problems.
- Allows you to recover memory
- Hotkey to do optimization
- Click to do optimization.
6.Mz RAM Booster
Mz RAM Booster is ready to work with all the leading versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 (full Windows x64 support) 8 / 8.1 & 10.
Like other bulky windows optimizer, it will not consume your system resources; it will take about no CPU time, will speed up your system by stopping all the memory leaks & by increasing free RAM.
Its feature called Auto Recovering RAM will optimize your system after a specific equal interval of time.
- Works with all versions of Windows
- Free to Use
- Comes with advance features like Auto Recovering RAM
7.Tenorshare Windows Care Genius
Tenorshare Windows Care Genius is an all in one software that satisfies all your needs; the advanced PC optimizer in this tool comes with a variety of preset fixes so that you efficiently fix a few common problems. It will also defragment your drive, manage your registry & uninstall or disable all the unnecessary software installed on your system.
Not just limited to the optimization, this tool allows you to protect your privacy, help you to clear all traces of your online history & you can also clean up invalid registries, shortcuts, cookies, passwords, and more.
- Manage your registry
- Preset fixes
- Take care of your privacy.
8.IObit Advanced System Care
This advanced system care software capable of cleaning 26 kinds of junk files, including updates caches system logs, temporary files, image caches, and lots others.
When you optimize your PC with any other optimizer tool, the tool will only optimize the currently using account in it, but with this, you can easily optimize all your windows account in one click.
By ending all the unnecessary tasks & services running in the background, the optimizer will decrease the boot time of your system.
- Thoroughly Clean PC
- Increase Internet Speed
- Secured Personal Data
- Boost PC for better working
- Offers you lag-free gaming experience
9. IoLo System Mechanic
By unparking the 100% of your system process core, Iolo optimizer will rev them to maximum clock speed. It will also increase the internet speed in order to offer you very smoothest streaming, gaming & browsing.
There is no premium version available out there, it is truly free software, by overtime checking lots of file fragments and making the read/write process extremely fast.
- Free to use
- Increase internet speed
- Enhance the performance of your system
10.RAM Cleaner By Avira
This Avira RAM cleaner is the freemium software, which means you can use some features for free, but for advanced optimization options, you have to purchase it.
Talking about this RAM cleaner, it features a straightforward to use interface but offers a very minimum option for free that the only thing we don’t like about it, Rather than that, this software will help you to optimize your system entirely.
- Easily optimize your RAM.
- Free to use
- Tidies up your browser
- Cleans your registry
Also read Password protect google drive folder
Which Is The Best RAM Cleaner?
All the above-featured RAM cleaners are best, we have shortlisted it from the hundreds of options after the comprehensive research, but we suggest you use RAMRush if you are searching for the free one.
Talking about the other choice, then you can go with Super PC Care, which is the paid one.
How To Use RAM Cleaner In Windows 10?
It is straightforward to use RAM Cleaner for PC, all the RAM cleaner & PC optimizer we have shared above in the post are best, but here we are going to use RAMRush which is on the 5th position in the list.
- First of all the visit the official website of the RAMRush
- Click on the Download Button to download it, the setup of RAMRush is about only 536kb.
- Once you have done with the downloading, locate the setup, double click on it to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to be done with the installation.
- After completing the installation, open RAMRush by clicking on the desktop icon, It will show you the complete stat about the CPU & RAM uses, Click on Start Optimization to start optimizing your system.
Those are the top 10 best RAM cleaner for PC & how you can use RAM cleaner. Windows 10 supports all of them. We hope this article is helpful to you. If the article is useful for you in any manner, then do share it on social media, stay connected with us for future updates.
Computers in today’s world have been upgraded with Smarter Operating Systems and advanced hardware. Yet slow performance and sluggishness still remain the biggest problem for computer users. No matter how smart your Operating System is, it still requires a few tweaks. In Windows 10 most of these tweaks are done but still, there’s a need to optimize Windows 10 performance. In this tutorial, we will walk you through some small hacks that will help speed up Windows 10 and optimize PC performance.
Let’s understand the step-by-step process to perform all the above tasks. To speed up Windows 10 ensure you perform a linear and logical process.
1. Remove Junk file
To clear junk files from Windows 10 you’ll need to head to Temp and Prefetch folders. To do so follow the steps explained below:
- Press Win + R keys ? to open Run Box ? type Temp and press Enter. It might ask for permissions click Continue to proceed. Here Select All files by pressing (Ctrl + A) > Press Delete Button to send temporary files to the trash. You will not be able to remove files in use hence click on Skip.
- Press Win + R keys ? to open Run Box ? type %Temp% ? press Enter. This will open Windows Explorer listing temporary files under your user account. Select All by pressing (Ctrl + A) ? Press Delete Button to remove all selected files. You will not be able to remove files in use hence click on Skip.
After deleting junk data from user temp and system temp head to Prefetch. To do so follow the steps below:
- Press Win + R key ? to open Run Box ? type Prefetch and press Enter. If administrative rights are asked click Continue to process. Here, press Ctrl+A to select all files > hit delete to selected files. You will not be able to remove files in use hence click on Skip.
- Besides, this you’ll need to clean Browsing Data, Cookies, Cache from your browser.
Google Chrome user needs to head to Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear Browsing Data. Microsoft Edge users need to follow the same steps to clean up Browsing Data.
Mozilla Firefox users need to click on the hamburger menu > Options > Privacy & Security.
These steps will help clear cache, browsing data from the web browsers.
Also Read:Ways To Secure and Manage Windows 10
2. Optimize Startup Applications
Often you might have noticed that your system takes too long to show Desktop Screen or start desired programs. This happens when your Windows 10 performance is not optimized and too many applications launch at startup items. To manage startup applications and to optimize PC performance follow the steps below:
- Press CTRL+Shift+Esc keys together to open Task Manager. After this, click the Startup Tab. Here you will find a list of all the startup applications showing their status. To speed up Windows 10 disable unwanted application by Right-Clicking on any unwanted Application. This will not only stop the application from running at startup but will also optimize PC performance.
- Next, open Run Window by pressing Win + R keys. Here type msconfig > Enter. This will open system configuration window. Click on Services Tab.
Note: Before making any changes, check the option Hide All Microsoft Services.
Now uncheck service that you wish to disable > Apply > Ok.
You will now be asked to restart the system to implement changes.
Restart it to optimize Windows 10 performance.
3. Free up Disk Space
For smooth and swift functioning of the system, you should have enough free disk space. To free up space taken by unwanted files you can follow the steps below:
- Press Win + R Keys and open Run Box. Here type cleanmgr.exe > hit Enter. This will open Disk Cleanup Utility. You will now need to select the drive you wish to clean up.
Once the drive is selected, it will run a smart scan to show disk space taken by junk files. You can also Clean up System Files but do this if you are sure you do not want to switch to the older version of Windows. Once done, restart the system. This will help free up space and speed up Windows 10.
- You can find and delete unwanted files – Photos, Videos, Movies, and Documents. To do so, press Win + E to open explorer, Select the file you wish you remove and press Shift + Delete keys to remove the files.
- Another option you can consider using to optimize PC performance is Disk Defragmentation. This will help to free up Disk space. To do so, press Win + R Keys open Run Box > type in dfrgui > Enter. This will open optimize drive window here select the Disk you want to optimize.
Note: We do not recommend optimizing OS drive usually it is C drive. As this may corrupt Windows files.
Once you have selected the drive click on Optimize. Disk Defragmentation will start and you’ll get an optimized Windows 10 PC.
4. Setup Power Plan
- Switching between different power options will help optimize Windows 10 performance. To do so open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > select High-Performance option from 3 available options. This will help to enhance the performance of Windows PC.
Also Read:How To Enable ‘Controlled Folder Access’ on Windows 10
5. Disable Windows Visual Effects
The all-new look of Windows 10 is exotic however, it may slow down the Windows 10 performance. Disabling Windows Visual Effects will help to optimize PC performance.
Remember this will show dull colors but will surely enhance the performance of Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Press Win + R Keys to open Run Box > type sysdm.cpl > press Enter. This will open System Properties window here navigate to Advanced Tab.
Under Performance section, click on Settings button. In the following window click Performance Options > Visual Effects tab,>check the box next to Adjust for Best Performance option > Apply >Ok.
This will help to speed up Windows 10 and optimize PC performance.
6. Keep Windows updated
To boost Windows 10 performance it is recommended to install the latest Windows Updates. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Press Win + R Keys to open Run Box > type control update > press Enter. This will open the Windows Update window. Here by clicking on Check for Updates, you can check for most recent updates. Once the updates are installed, restart the system.
- In addition to this, check for updates of your installed applications and browsers.
This too will help to optimize Windows 10 performance.
7. Upgrade Hardware
If you are using Windows 10 on an old computer, it is advised to upgrade the hardware components to experience the best performance out of your system.
- Loading the system with SSD (Solid State Drive) will surely speed up Windows 10 performance.
- Increasing RAM size will also enhance your experience of computing. Once you realize that the total amount of used Memory is regularly above 80%, it is recommended to add up more RAM.
Also Read:How To Fix Runtime Broker High CPU Usage In Windows 10
8. Check Computer for Threats
In addition to this, keeping your system protected from threats is a must.
Windows 10 comes with a Firewall and Windows Defender utility that should be enabled. But this alone won’t be sufficient therefore, we recommend installing additional security software.
Best Ram Cleaner Pc
You can install Systweak Antivirus one of the best security software for Windows 10.
This anti-malware software provides scheduler to run weekly scans and keep your Windows 10 PC secured.
9. Paging File
Auto Ram Cleaner Windows 10
Even if you are running your system with LOW Memory, tweaking Paging File Size is great.
Paging File is a type of memory used by Windows 10 to store data and load application faster.
To optimize Paging File Press Win + R Keys > type sysdm.cpl > press Enter.
This will open System Properties window where you need to navigate to Advanced Tab.
Under the Performance section, click on the Settings button. In the following window click on Advanced tab under Performance Options Window.
Now click on Change found under Virtual Memory section.
Uncheck Automatically manage paging files size for all drives > select Custom Size option enter desired Initial Size and Maximum Size.
Note: Initial Size can be 1.5 times of available memory and Maximum Size can be set as 3 times of the available memory.
Best Ram Cleaner App For Windows 10
10. Update Latest Device Drivers
We often install device drivers that come with the system. We forget to update latest device drivers due to which at times system becomes unresponsive.
- To check for outdated drivers, Press Win + R Keys > type devmgmt.msc > press Enter. This will open the Device Manager window showing yellow exclamation mark next to outdated drivers. You need to right-click on the device and click on Update Driver.
- Browse through the location where you have downloaded the driver setup from Manufacturer’s website.
11. Advanced System Optimizer
If you think performing all these steps on a regular basis is time-consuming and difficult. You can consider using this reliable software called Advanced System Optimizer. This amazing optimization tool helps speed up the Windows 10 PC. It is a powerful cleanup software using which you can optimize PC performance be it Windows 10/8/7 or earlier versions. Once you have it installed on your PC you can leave everything on Advanced System Optimizer. This tool performs multiple tasks in a single click. Be it junk file cleaning, deleting files securely, finding and deleting duplicate files, etc. This Windows 10 optimizer does it all for you. Moreover, you can set a schedule to perform system cleaning without any manual intervention.
Download Advanced System Optimizer Today and experience one-click magic to optimize and speed up Windows 10 performance.
- System Cleaner – Cleans junk files and optimizes the system in no time
- Game Optimizer – Boosts game performance and allows you to switch to a virtual environment.
- Registry Optimizer – Optimize register and fixes invalid registry errors.
- Disk Optimizer – Optimizes PC performance by freeing up space and boosting performance.