B&M 70392 - B&M Automatic Transmission Deep Pans Automatic Transmission Pan, Deep, Aluminum, Natural, 2.0 qt. Capacity Increase, Chevy, 6L80E, Each Part Number: BMM-70392. There are a lot of myths around how HIV is passed from one person to another (HIV transmission) but there are only a few ways you can get it. There are also a number of things you can do to reduce your chances of infection. Find out here about the ways HIV can be passed on and how to protect yourself from the virus.
|Body and chassis|
|Class||9-speed longitudinalautomatic transmission|
|Predecessor||Mercedes-Benz 7G-Tronic transmission|
9G-Tronic is Mercedes-Benz's trademark name for its nine-speed automatic transmission, starting off with the W9A 700 (Wandler-9-Gang-Automatik bis 700 Nm Eingangsdrehmoment; converter-9-gear-automatic with 516 lb-ft maximum input torque; type 725.0) as core model.
In all applications this transmission is identified as the New Automatic Gearbox Generation Three, or NAG3. Initially it debuted on the E 350 blueTEC in 2013, before launched in the Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W222). It has been expanded to be used in the Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W205) and the sedan and wagon variants of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W213). This transmission was later introduced on Mercedes-Benz M-Class (W166) facelift on the GLE 250 d model. V12 engine models continue to use the older Mercedes-Benz 7G-Tronic transmission. By the end of 2018 unsurpassed ratio span among longitudinalautomatic transmissions for passenger cars.
It is also fabricated by Jatco for use in Nissan and Infiniti vehicles.
Technical and economic progress is reflected in nine forward gears[a] out of ten main components,[b] compared to 7 forward gears[c] out of 11 main components[d] in the direct predecessor. It is fully electronic controlled. Torque converter lock-up can operate in all 9 forward gears.
|Gear Teeth and Ratios||Planetary Gearset: Teeth||Count||Total||Avg.|
|First Delivery||Sun 1|
▶️ Interactive Nomogram
This nomogram is a real geometric calculator exactly representing the rotational speeds of the transmission's 3x4 = 12 internal shafts for each of its 9 ratios (+ reverse), grouped according to their 4 permanent coupling on 3 joint ordinates and 5 independent ordinates. These ordinates are positioned on the abscissa in strict accordance with the proportions of the sun gears' teeth numbers relative to those of their rings. Consequently, the output ratios on the 3rd ordinate (carrier of the third planetary gearset) follows closely those of the actual transmission. This advantageous geometric construction sets us free from Willis' famous and tedious formula, because all calculations are exclusively determined by lengths ratios, respectively teeth numbers on the abscissa for the 4 epicyclic ratios, and of rotational speeds on the 3rd ordinate for the 10 gear ratios.
B And M Transmission Parts
A : Brake (blocks s2 sun gear)
B : Brake (blocks r3 ring gear)
C : Brake (blocks c1 carrier gear)
D : Clutch (couples c3 carrier gear with r4 ring gear)
E : Clutch (couples c1 carrier gear with r2 ring gear)
F : Clutch (couples s1 sun gear with c1 carrier gear)
- 2015–2017 Mercedes-Benz W205 (some models)
- 2018–today Mercedes-Benz W205 (all models)
- 2014–2016 Mercedes-Benz W212 (E 350 BlueTec only)
- 2016–today Mercedes-Benz W213 (all models)
- 2017–today Mercedes-Benz W222 (all except V12 models)
B And M Transmission Fluid
B And M Transmission Fresno
Non Mercedes-Benz models
- 2021–present Aston Martin DBX
- 2020 Nissan Titan (Jatco JR913E)
- ^plus 1 reverse gear
- ^4 simple planetary gearsets, 3 brakes, 3 clutches
- ^plus 2 reverse gears
- ^4 planetary gearsets (Ravigneaux planetary gearset considered as 2), 4 brakes, 3 clutches
- ^First version with a gear ratio span wider than 9:1 as widest among longitudinal automatic transmissions for passenger cars at that time
- ^Second version introduced without notice with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W213) to reduce the step between gear 4 and 5 below the one of the 7G-Tronic (1.3684:1)
- ^'New nine-speed automatic transmission in the Mercedes-Benz E 350 BlueTEC: Premiere of the new 9G-TRONIC - Daimler Global Media Site'. Media.daimler.com. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- ^'Mercedes-Benz E350 BlueTec gains nine-speed automatic transmission'. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- ^'Daimler-Renault-Nissan – The alliance in action'.
- ^'Fact Sheet:Press Releases and Project Overview Daimler & Renault-Nissan Alliance'(PDF).
- ^ ab'System description'(PDF). documents.epfl.ch. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- ^'Der neue Mercedes-Benz SL: Die Legende – jetzt noch dynamischer - Daimler Global Media Site'. Media.daimler.com. Retrieved 2020-01-16.