Australia Post offers a number of digital services outside of their main mail/parcel/logistics area. These include employment screening, online payment services and a digital identity platform. Australia Post now offers parcel lockers at over 500 locations near Post Offices, supermarkets and train stations. PACK & SEND's document air freight service is ideal for printed material, such as annual shareholder reports, magazines or bulk international letters and direct mail marketing campaigns. Cost of International Express Shipping from Australia starts from $23.52 Get a Quote Now READY TO SEND - Packed & Less Than 30kg.
You will receive 20 Air Mail labels from Australia. Some of the labels are on paper, some have been soaked off. There are a selection of different sizes and slightly different colour tones. You will receive a selection of labels and clippings similar to those in the photo. I have several sets of. On July 1 Australia Post issued two stamps to commemorate the centenary of domestic air mail. Australia Post Philatelic Manager, Michael Zsolt said the centenary of domestic Air Mail was an aviation milestone and one that also highlighted the vital role air mail has played to help keep people and communities connected. Items sent from South Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory must travel interstate before departing Australia. You can factor this in by adding 3 business days for Express items, and 7 business days for Standard and Economy items.
- There are six to nine tracking points for Speedpost: (1) Posted; (2) Process completed for departure; (3) Handed over to carrier / Left for destination; (4) Arrived at processing centre (inward office of exchange); (5) Presented to customs (if available); (6) Released from Customs (if available); (7) Arrived at delivery office; and (8) Unsuccessful Delivery or (9) Delivered. [(1) to (3) Provided by Hongkong Post; (4) to (9) Provided by destination postal administrations]
- There are four tracking points for e-Express service: (1) Posted; (2) Handed over to the carrier / Left for destination; (3) Arrival at processing centre (inward office of exchange); and (4) Delivered. [(1) & (2) Provided by Hongkong Post; (3) & (4) Provided by destination postal administrations]
- Tracking points for registered mail / iMail before leaving Hong Kong: (1) Posted; (2) Handed over to the carrier / Left for destination. Processing and delivery information of mail at destination is supplied by the destination postal administration. According to the international postal operation arrangements of the Universal Postal Union, destination postal administrations are not bound to release processing and delivery information of “International Registered Mail”. Overseas destinations, including the USA, Canada, the Netherlands and Germany, have ceased to provide tracking information of registered mail.
- There are four to seven tracking points for Parcel: (1) Posted; (2) Handed over to carrier / Left for destination; (3) Arrived at processing centre (inward office of exchange); (4) Presented to customs (if available); (5) Released from Customs (if available); and (6) Unsuccessful Delivery or (7) Delivered. [(1) & (2) are provided by Hongkong Post; (3) to (7) are provided by destination postal administrations]
- e-Express Service does not come with service for tracing lost or delayed items. Customers may enquire tracking information of their items on the websites of destination postal administrations or of Hongkong Post (HKP) within six months from the date of posting. HKP only processes indemnity claims for loss of an e-Express item originated from Hong Kong.
- The delivery time of Speedpost items varies depending on the destination. Please refer to Speedpost website for details.
- The maximum weight of Speedpost items varies depending on the destination. Please refer to Speedpost website for details.
- Besides compensation for loss or damage of mail item, Speedpost Services (including Standard, Multipack and Freight) also provide compensation for delay in delivery of mail item.
- Mail items to reach recipients for most destination cities which are subject to situation of flight availability, customs clearance, aviation security check, force majeure events, etc as well as the territory coverage. For destinations in extensive territory like Brazil and Russia, it may take more delivery time. Nevertheless, mail items will be treated as priority mail in the destinations, speeding up mail processing.
- Sundays and public holidays are excluded for the purpose of determining the date of posting or arrival in Hong Kong for all mail items and for performance measurement under the performance pledges.
- Land transportation is only applicable to the mail items destined to southern China (including Shenzhen and Guangzhou).
- As the port in Zhuhai is currently closed, Speedpost items destined to Zhuhai are temporarily transported by land. Sea transportation may resume in the future.
- Land transportation is applicable to the mail items destined to China.
- Proof of recipient's signature for Vantage Service is temporarily not available due to the pandemic.
Australia Post Airmail To Hong Kong
* Information contained in this issue is for general reference only. For latest updates, please visit relevant product webpage. In case of discrepancy between this issue and the webpage, the respective product webpage version shall prevail.
*There are some more business solutions services, please visit 'Business Solutions' in the main menu for details.
Australia Mail Service
[Last updated: 16 March 2021]