Workspace app uses a YYMM (year/month) versioning format, of which version 2103.1 (21.02.0.25) is the newest. See What’s new in Citrix Workspace app 2103.1 at Citrix Docs for the list of new features. Workspace app 2009 and newer have the new Citrix logo. Workspace app 1912 and newer support App Protection. Citrix StoreFront with Android. Download and install the “Citrix Workspace” app from the App Store. Upon the initial opening of the application, you should receive the following six messages. For the first one, you should tap “Allow” if you want to be able to access photos or documents on your phone from inside Citrix. It's also fine to. I want to install Citrix Workspace App and add store with Netscaler URL. What command do I need to use? Regards, Poomz Share this post.
Macos App Store Citrix Workspace
SolutionThese steps need to be followed during off production hours and please take a snapshot of the storefront server and backup of web.config file before making any changes.
- Go to this location on your storefront server: C:inetpubwwwrootCitrixRoamingWeb.config
- Open the web.config file using Notepad++ (this will make it easy to replicate the changes)
- Search for the stale store entry in the file and remove all.
- Once we have removed all the entries for the third stale store, run iisreset and test if you are still seeing the third store on workspace app.
- Also validate from your storefront server by opening the browser and hitting this url: https://storefrontserverFQDN/Citrix/Roaming/accounts , this will ask you to open/save an XML file and in this you need to validate that no entries for that removed store are present.
6. If you run into any issues with storefront after the above change, we can revert back to previous web.config file and run iisreset to get it to previous state.