A message from the Affinity team
- Affinity Publisher comes with a full collection of powerful, non-destructive adjustment layers to make crucial image corrections right there in your document. Advanced design tools Create and edit vector graphics in your layout using the powerful pen, node and comprehensive shape tools – all with fine control over gradients and transparency.
- Affinity Photo Mac cracked version – was built based on the computer technology 25 years ago, and at that time it was impossible to predict the technology of today’s computers, so Affinity Photo is more suitable for this era and more efficient.
Affinity Photo also uses most of Photoshop's same keyboard shortcuts, and even lets you work with vector files, though you can also rasterize them if you want to transform them into bitmaps. In short, this program offers a real alternative to take into account, since for a much lower price (less than 60 dollars), it offers the same virtues.
As a way to lend support to the creative community during these difficult times, we’re once again offering a 90-day free trial of the Mac and Windows versions of the whole Affinity suite, for anyone who wants to use them (even those who have previously completed a free trial). We’re also bringing back the 50% discount for those who would prefer to buy and keep the apps, including our iPad versions.More info about supporting the creative community initiative
In other news…
our apps are fully optimized for the next generation of Mac
Ready to go on Apple’s Big Sur and primed to deliver superfast performance on Macs with M1 chips, recent updates to the macOS versions of our apps mean huge performance gains.Learn more about Apple and Affinity updates
Enhance the quality of your photos by turning to this comprehensive application that can help edit and retouch your projects in an efficient manner
What's new in Affinity Photo 184.108.40.2068 Beta:
- Added 'Limit Initial Zoom to 100%' preferences option (defaulted to off)
- Fixed crash on document load when the OpenCLOn12 compatibility pack has been installed
- Added hardware acceleration to Gradient Map adjustment
- Fixed renaming a LUT preset to also change the name of the underlying ColourCubeRGB (so it manifests as expected in the LUT adjustment dialog)
Working as a photographer can be a tedious job, especially if you have to perform various editing on your material and have no appropriate tools that can simplify your work.
Fortunately, nowadays there is a broad range of specialized third-party software solutions that can help you achieve quick, convenient results in almost any situation. Affinity Photo is one of them.
Huge selection of tools
Affinity Photo can help you edit your photo or retouch it in various manners by providing you with an outstanding palette of features.
Some of them include classic photo manipulation tools, such as a brush, an eraser, a blur tool, a clone tool, a healing tool, a pen, text boxes, magnifying glass and paint bucket, but also more complex ones.
The application encompasses multiple filters that can be found by navigating to the 'Filters' menu. They are organized in several categories, making them easy to access.
Categories include 'Blur,' 'Sharpen,' 'Distort,' 'Noise,' 'Detect' and 'Colors', but there are also some standalone entries, such as 'Frequency Separation,' 'Apply Image,' 'Lighting,' 'Shadows/Highlights,' 'Haze Removal' and 'Plugins'.
Shortly after launching Affinity Photo, you are greeted by a splash screen that provides you with basic information regarding new projects.
To be more specific, you can create new documents by pressing the dedicated button, open existing projects from your computer or download some of the sample files available and test the program's capabilities on them. Most of the samples have moderate sizes, but a couple of them are rather large (over 300 MBs).
Reliable photo editing, manipulation and retouching tool
All things considered, Affinity Photo is a handy application that can help you edit, retouch or manipulate photos on your computer without significant efforts. It comes with a comprehensive user interface, packs an outstanding amount of functions and provides you with a bunch of sample files that you can test this app's features on.
Filed underAffinity Photo was reviewed by Vlad Constantinescu
- 90-day trial
Affinity Photo 220.127.116.115 / 18.104.22.1688 Betaadd to watchlistsend us an update
Affinity Photo Beta Mac Download
- runs on:
- Windows 10 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 7 64 bit
- file size:
- 528 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
Affinity Photo Beta Mac Download
top alternatives FREE
Affinity Software For Mac
top alternatives PAID