A Nissan Rogue CVT class action lawsuit alleges the transmissions contain defects that cause the SUVs to jerk, shudder, lurch, shake and suffer from acceleration problems. The lawsuit includes all consumers who purchased or leased 2014-2016 Nissan Rogue SUVs in the U.S. Status pending Class Vehicles. 2014-2016 Rogue; Class Members US owners. All 2009 Nissan Rogues are powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 170 horsepower and 175 pound-feet of torque. The only transmission is a CVT that, depending on the model, drives.
In this document we discuss how to program a replacement of new Nissan CVT Transmission with Nissan Consult III Plus software. The new replacement transmission you received, there will be a CD included, thats the the CD we are going to use in the programming stage. It has the IP Characteristics data file.
TCM performs accurate gear ratio control by retrieving and storing data (characteristic value). TCM records the degradation level calculated from the vehicle driving status; it is necessary to erase the degradation level data recorded by the TCM.
This function is used when replacing AT/CVT. Before performing the writing operation, check if the serial number matches the one described on AT/CVT assembly. The serial number is stamped on AT/CVT assembly or described on the QR code sticker applied on AT/CVT assembly
Nissan built many vehicles with Continuously Variable Transmission technology, CVT Transmission such as Cube, Murano, Altima, Altima coupe, Maxima, Rogue, Pathfinder, Sentra and Versa.
For this educational tutorial we have in our programming bay 2013 Nissan Altima.
This is the sound of a bad Nissan Rogue transmission. Pressing the accelerator on any type of hill created a whining noise. There was also a clanking sound l. The 2009 Nissan Rogue transmission problems are similar to the previous year’s, with the main issue being transmission failure. The next most prevalent issue was the transmission oil overheating, followed by the transmission slipping, and vibration occurring.
Perform the following after the transmission assembly is replaced:
2009 Nissan Rogue Transmission Oil Location
1. Open CONSULT and select Diagnosis (One System)
2. Turn the ignition switch ON and insert the TCM data CD into CONSULT.
2009 Nissan Rogue Transmission For Sale
3. Select “Work Support” in “TRANSMISSION,” on Consult and then select “WRITE IP CHARA - REPLACEMENT AT/CVT.”
4. Select IP Characteristics data file, insert the CD that came with the new Transmission to your CONSULT computer and select the file.
5. Make sure the serial number displayed on CONSULT match with the serial number written in the memo above.
6. Click next and follow the Consult III Plus screen guide. Once completed screen will show 'Data writing completed successfully'.
7. IP Charactrics data on the entered serial number will be written into TCM , click on Write
That completes the process to program replacement of new CVT Transmission.
I have seen new transmission comes without CD and they are already programmed.
End of IP CHAR - REPLACEMENT AT/CVT
Do a test drive and make sure everything is ok
Leave a comment
2009 Nissan Rogue Transmission Replacement
Comments will be approved before showing up.